Friday 26 August 2011

bio

My name is Derek Morris. I¹m a seventeen year old student. I enjoy playing baseball and that is my life. I have been playing since I was one and a half. I moved through the ranks of organized baseball and like other ball players hope someday to play at the utmost level, the pros. It probably won¹t come true but who knows. Being a student at Shrewsbury I have had much success. I have been on the honor roll many times and a few months ago I was accepted to Bryant College. On the baseball field I have also received various honors and awards. I was captain of the baseball team in my junior and senior year and was named most valuable player in my junior year.
Shrewsbury is not were I¹ve always lived. I was born in Natick, lived there for a few months then moved to Framingham. I lived in Framingham for eleven years then moved to this town I never heard of, Shrewsbury. I have now lived here for seven years.
I have two great parents George and Cindy with two sisters Jill, 15, and Kim, 1. Yes one. She was quite a surprise. When I heard my mom and dad were going to have another baby I thought the world was over. But, she turned out just fine and is quite a cool little person.
I enjoy females, music, partying, and baseball. The quote that is most meaningful is, ³The only place were success comes before work is in the dictionary.² The holiday I enjoy the most would have to be Christmas because it is only three more months until baseball begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views