Friday 28 October 2011

The book I read was a biography on Harry Houdini

The book I read was a biography on Harry Houdini. I liked this book because I enjoy learning about magic and Harry Houdini. He is my favorite magician and escape artist. It was very interesting how he did the tricks. He was very good at escaping from dangerous places. One of his famous escapes was getting out of handcuffs. He could also hold his breath over four minutes under water in a tank taking his handcuffs off.

It is hard to relate to Harry Houdini for many reasons. I can't do magic and I live in a different time. He was more interested in magic tricks than in school. He had a poor childhood and he needed to make money. Things like this don't happen to me so it's hard to be similar to him. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in magic and to people who want to know about Harry Houdini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views